Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting Started

Hi Everyone!

It's a new year so I guess this calls for new adventures and ideas!!

To be perfectly honest, I'm not good in writing. I've never been involved in my school's publication. I've tried joining our University's publication back in College but I never made it. Maybe writing isn't really my thing and that is one of my frustration...

Due to the encouragement of some of my friends, I have decided to maintain this blog. I've made other blogs in the past but never got the chance to update it so hopefully, once I'm already used with blogging, I'll let you guys know so you can check my other blogs.

What I'll post here are mainly about myself, my occasional travel experiences and random thoughts. So instead of posting everything on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) I'll post it on my own blog (to make me feel a sense of ownership I guess =p)

So here it is, I hope everyone will have a few minutes to read my posts. And I'm very much hoping that you will like it. English is my second language so please excuse me if I have grammatical mistakes, misspellings etc.

Thank you guys and have a great day everyone!!

10 comments:

femmenagerie said...

Hooray! Looking forward to your posts, Gelo! *hugs*

Jasper said...

welcome gelo! an unsolicited advice: write for your self fulfillment and not please others. have fun and keep it up! :)

Aleah said...

Yey! Keep on writing Gelo!

stephen said...

Congrats Gelo-kun! keep it up!

Gelo_Quebral said...

@ femmenagerie - thank you! Looking forward to your new posts too! Let's link blogs once I'm done arranging mine ok?! ^__^

Gelo_Quebral said...

Hi Jasper! Thank you! I miss you my friend...I know you're busy with work and with your family (Congratulations by the way, I'm really happy for you) Don't worry, I'll follow your advise. You're one of the first people who introduced me to the internet (Highschool, lyrics, dial-up days, remember? ;p)

Gelo_Quebral said...

@ Aleah - thank you! I'll keep that in mind...Good luck on your Europe trip and looking forward to your post ^_^

Gelo_Quebral said...

Arigatou Stephen-kun ^_^

Thirdy Lopez said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

doi said...

hey gelo, keep on writing. by the way, i already added you on my blogroll. cheers!