Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Average Juan'derer' invades Singapore!!


I've been planning to post our Singapore trip for quite some time now and I want to share with everyone our happy misadventures. I hope this will also, in a way, provide ideas and tips to those who haven't been to Singapore and are planning to go in the near future. How about this year? =)

I can still vividly remember. It was December 25, 2010. While most people are out eating and merry making, I was in my room sitting in front of the computer and browsing the net. I saw back then that Cebu Pacific is having a seat sale and I said casually to my brother:

Me: "Kuya, may seat sale oh..."
Brother: "Ah talaga?..Sige hanap ka ng murang flight sa Malaysia or Singapore"
Me: "Ok...Heto oh mura lang, sa Singapore...Anong date?"
Brother: "Ok sige...Hmmm...siguro November na lang
Me: "Ok, sige"

And after a few more minutes, a few clicks and taps on the keyboard and were done!

As casual as our conversation went that equals to how fast our booking was made. It wasn't really even planned. We just tried it and boom! Were off to Singapore and the date: November 1-3, 2011.




I will post soon our Day 1 and I'll try to make it as detailed as possible. This is it for now ^_^

2 comments:

Aleah said...

Hanep, one year in advance?? I booked a Singapore flight last October for next week sana (P2400 round trip). Unfortunately, I had to postpone it to save up for my backpacking trip to Europe. Kaya ayun, sayang ang pera! That's why I try not to book too much in advance baka masayang lang din.

PS in your comments box, can you enable commenting with Name/URL? Not everybody has a Google account :)

Gelo_Quebral said...

Wow P2400 round trip?! Sobrang mura...Sana makatiyempo din ako ng ganun ka murang flight...Oo nga sayang pero ok lang siguro yun...At least natuloy yung Europe trip mo ^_^

Thanks Aleah for the reminder! I'm still learning my way through this blog. I'll change that setting soon(di ko yun alam promise! =p)