Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Average Juanderer Update

Hello!


I hope you have enjoyed my last post about my Singapore adventure.
I'm happy to inform you that I'll be back again to Singapore and my flight is tomorrow early morning ^_^

This time I'm with my friends and this will include a one day express trip to Kuala Lumpur so on my future posts, I might include some information regarding the food and attractions we can find there.

Plus, We will go to places that I wasn't able to go back then like Little India and Clark Quay and this time I will experience the Transformers attraction at Universal Studios Singapore and the Sentosa Light Show (We already bought our tickets! Yey!)

So I hope you'll look forward to that. Thank you and till here Uncles and Aunties ^_^

2 comments:

Aleah | SolitaryWanderer.com said...

Hanep, ginawang Quiapo ang SG ah! Ako rin I hope to be back this month. Dami ko pang di napuntahan dun!

Gelo_Quebral said...

hehehe...hindi naman..actually almost a year in the making din yang trip na yan, nagkayayaan lang and it just happened.

It feels great when you travel especially in a foreign land and people like you inspires me to travel. Maybe next year I'll try to travel solo =)